The New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program: What you need to know
New Jersey is launching a $20,000,000 pilot program to assist manufacturers with accessing the equipment they need to be more efficient, productive, and profitable. The New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program will provide grants to those within targeted industries for a portion of eligible equipment costs, with an award of up to $250,000 per manufacturer.
The program also offers bonuses focused on businesses that:
- Are women-owned, minority-owned, or veteran-owned
- Are located in an opportunity zone eligible for census tracts
- Employ less than 100 full-time equivalent employees
- Have a collective bargaining agreement in place
How to apply
To be eligible for the program, applicants must be seeking assistance for a project they are actively contemplating but have not yet committed to.
Manufacturing projects are ineligible for the program if:
- A contract has been signed
- A purchase order has been placed
- A deposit has been made
- Equipment has been purchased prior to an approved application
Learn more and apply online.
Note: Pre-qualification for this program is open as of Thursday, December 15, 2022 at 10:00 am.
Need assistance? Contact us
Not sure how the New Jersey Manufacturing Voucher Program may impact your taxes? Our CPAs as Smolin are here to help. Contact us if you have any questions.