Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of complex C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Preparation of high net worth individual returns
- Review of C corp., S corp. and partnership income tax returns
- Review of complex individual returns
- Research and draft memorandum involving tax matters
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Handle and resolve tax controversies
- Training and supervision of all staff accountants
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting degree or similar
- CPA Credential (a plus)
- 5-6 years of public accounting experience including full understanding of accounting concepts, tax return preparation and review, and tax law with ability to research.
- Expected to have good communications skills and correspond both orally and in writing with clients and tax authorities.
- Should have the ability to supervise and guide in the development of less experienced accountants and direct and oversee engagements.