Are you a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in marketing? If your answer is yes, then we want YOU!
In this role, you will be working closely with our Marketing Manager to assist in the rollout of firm-wide strategic initiatives and sales strategies. These efforts will be implemented across multimedia platforms. You will be provided with extensive training, guidance, and support that will not only benefit your professional growth, but will give you the opportunity to learn marketing’s best practices within the professional service industry.
You can expect your day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Assist with content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Work with our writers to create content, optimize, publish and manage blogs
- Aid in the planning and coordination of corporate events
- Help with the graphic design and copywriting of ads, brochures, emails, invitations, etc.
- Create and maintain tracking reports of digital and traditional marketing efforts
- Assist with sourcing marketing materials; including but not limited to promotional products and collateral
- Create and disseminate email marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing manager in daily administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for marketing team
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Currently enrolled in a marketing related BS or Masters degree program
- Passion for the professional service/marketing industry and its best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong computer skills with excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is preferred, but not required
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take an initiative
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a part-time position; less than 25 hours per week
- The schedule is flexible based on your class schedule
- This is a paid internship position